Hello readers, today i'm going to share 5 facts about the Soviet Union. I hope thqt you enjoy this daily post!
1. 80% of males born in 1923 didn't make it out of WWII.
2. The Moskva pool (the largest open air swimming pool in the world was created in the USSR.
3. The Soviet army was the one that liberated the Auschwitz concentration camp and captured Hitler's headquarters.
4. The maps that the USSR created during the Cold War are so detailed that the U.S government still uses some of them to this day.
5. The Soviet Union actually lasted long enough to have it's own domain which is .su.
Thanks for reading!!!