Hey guys I'm back. Sorry for not making posts for a while. I would like to announce that I have big plans for Weird Geography. I am working hard to make Weird Geography world renown in social studies education. If you read this post please tell all your friends and family about Weird Geography, and make sure to follow our Instagram @weird_geography. Now it's time for some fun facts.
1. Indonesia has the largest population of Muslims in the world.
2. Mongolia is the least densely populated country in the world, with 2.5 million people and 600,000 square miles of land.
3. There are 87, 504 governments in the United States. That includes the federal government, and the state and local governments.
4. Parts of Hadrian's wall in Scotland, built during the earlier Roman Empire, still stand today.
5. The deepest lake in the U.S is Crater Lake located in Oregon.
Thanks for reading!