Hello readers, when I named this website Weird Geography I never said it only had to be the Geography of the Earth. It's time to give a big Weird Geography welcome to the moon.
1. The Antoniadi crater has the lowest elevation.
2. The Mon Huygens is the highest point on the moon at 5.5 Km from base to point.
3. Earth's moon is the 5th largest moon in the solar system.
4. Sometimes Moon quakes thoughts to be caused by Earth's gravitational pull occur on the moon.
5. Each year the moon moves 3.8 cm higher in it's orbit.
Thanks for reading! Don't forget to share this post with your friends and family, and check out our other posts!