Hello readers, there are many very strange facts about the Maldives, a very strange country. I think you'll be very surprised with the 5 facts I share with you today
1. The first underwater meeting was held in the Maldives. In fact this was a presidential cabinet meeting.
2. The highest point in the Maldives is the lowest highest point of any country on the earth with 2.3 meters.
3. The first person to colonize the island was an exiled Indian prince who first colonized it around 269 BC.
4. Once in the highly superstitious Maldives, a coconut was arrested for acting suspicious outside of a polling station.
5. Maldives is the lowest country in the world with the average height only 1.5 meters above sea level.
Thanks for reading! Make sure to share this website with your friends and family!