Hello readers, today i'm going to share 5 awesome and fun geography facts, I hope you enjoy!
1. The Dead sea is sinking at 1 meter per year and is already 429 meters below sea level.
2. Russia is 115 times the size of Bangladesh but has 10 million fewer people.
3. Vatican City and San Marino are two countries completely surrounded by Italy.
4. There are no bridges across the Amazon river.
5. In 1811 and 1812 there were 3 earthquakes that caused the Mississippi river to flow backwards.
Thanks for reading! Please share this post and this site with everyone you know!