Hey guys i'm back! Today i'm gonna share 5 facts about Nelson Mandela.
1. Nelson Mandela was born with the first name Rolihlalah, and was given the name Nelson at school at the age of seven.
2. His father Gadia Henry Mandela had 4 wives, 4 sons, and 9 daughters.
3. Mandela studied law in school, and he would go on to become one of South Africa's first black lawyers.
4. He was the first person in his family to receive any form of formal education.
5. Unfortunately, Mandela spent 27 years of his life in jail.
(bonus fact) Mandela co-wrote a book with Fidel Castro.
Thanks for reading this post, remember to tell your friends about weird-geography.com!