Hello readers, today i'm going to share 5 more facts about islands all around the world.
1. There is an island in the Bahamas called Pig Beach, which is only populated by pigs.
2. In Okanawa island in Japan, there are over 450 people who are over the age of 100.
3. In Makinac island, which is located in Michigan, there has been a law banning cars from the island since 1898.
4. Jako island in East Timor is uninhabited because the locals consider it sacred land.
5. The most populated island in Java island in Indonesia, which is populated by over 10 million people.
Thanks for reading!