Hello readers, today i'm going to share 5 facts about Monarchies.
1. During the Nazi occupation of the Netherlands, some members of the royal family moved to Canada. When a Dutch princess was born is a hospital in Canada, the hospital was declared a territory of the Netherlands, in order to legitimize the babies title.
2. During the reign of Vlad the Impaler, he often nailed turbans to the heads of the Ottomans.
3. Korean wasn't a written language until king Sejong created a Korean alphabet.
4. The roman emperor Caligula declared that he was a god, and replaced the heads of gods on statues with stone replicas of his own.
5. The smallest kingdom ever is only 5 square kilometers.
Thanks for reading!