Hello readers, today i'm going to share with you, 5 facts about the ancient world of Mesopotamia.
1. The entire region of Mesopotamia was located in present day Iraq, and some parts of Syria and Turkey.
2. One of the largest industries in Mesopotamia was brick making.
3. Many historians believe that the sailboat was invented in Mesopotamia.
4. The earliest form of writing that was ever discovered was discovered in Mesopotamia.
5. Ziggurats, which were temples for the gods that the people of Mesopotamia worshiped, were huge structures and sometimes were built up to 200 feet tall.
Thanks for reading!