Hello readers, today i'm going to share 5 facts about Knights.
1. There was a military order called the "Order of the Hatchet" that gave women Knighthood.
2. A full plate of armor which was introduced during the 15th century could way up to 50 lbs.
3. A Knight had to be born of nobility in the middle ages..
4. Knights were only expected to serve in the military for about 40 days a year.
5. Kings were known to grant large portions of land to Knights for brave military service.
Thank you for reading! Don't forget to share this post with your friends and family!