Hello readers, today i'm going to share 5 facts about the Netherlands.
1. More than one fourth of the Netherlands is below sea level.
2. The Dutch consume 32 million kilos of licorice every year.
3. The flag of the Netherlands is the oldest tri-color flag, with traces of it's use dating back to 1572.
4. Even though the capital of the Netherlands is Amsterdam, the seat of government for the Netherlands is in the Hague.
5. The Netherlands was one of the 6 original founding members of the EU.
Thanks for reading! Remember to tell your family and friends about Weird-geography.com!