Hello readers today i'm going to share 5 facts about islands with you.
1. The smallest island nation in the Pacific ( Nauru ) has an area of 8.5 square miles.
2. The smallest island in the world which is called Bishops rock, is just a lighthouse on top of a large boulder off the coast of Scicily.
3. The Olympic curling stones are all made from one type of rock that is only found in Craggy island in Scotland.
4. The Guano islands act of 1865, gave the United States the right to claim any unclaimed and uninhabited island with bird poop on it.
5. On Tangier island, off the coast of Virginia, people speak a language that is the close to Shakesperean English.
Thanks for reading!!!