Hello readers, welcome to Weird Geography! Today i'm gonna share 5 more facts about geography.
1. Continents shift at about the same rate as your fingernails grow.
2. Over 40 buildings in NYC have their own Zip code.
3. Boston and Austin are the only U.S state capitals with rhyming names.
4. Although Mt Everest is the highest mountain above sea level, the highest actual mountain in the world is located inside the United States.
5. It is possible at some times, to walk from the United States, into Russia.
Thanks for reading another post by Weird Geography! Remember to tall your friends about weird-geography.com!