Hello readers, today I'm going to share 5 facts about England, I hope you enjoy this post.
1. You can drive from France to England through an underwater tunnel.
2. Queen Elizabeth II is distantly related to Vlad the Impaler.
3. In England, it's impossible to go farther than 115 km away from the ocean.
4. In England, it's illegal to die in the house of commons.
5. From 1066 to 1362, French was the official language of England.
I hope you Enjoyed this daily blog posts, if you have any suggestions than contact me on the contact the writer page. Thanks for reading!