Hello readers, currently in the United States we are in the middle of mid-term elections, Here are some facts about elections.
1. In Australia, anyone over 18 is required by law to vote in federal elections.
2. In Brazil, kids as young as 16 can vote.
3. In Estonia, citizens can vote online.
4. North Korea does hold elections, but all the candidates are chosen ahead of time.
5. In Liechtenstein, citizens not only can vote for candidates for office but they can also vote on most other issues there country can face because of their small population.
Thanks for reading! And don't forget to vote ( :