Did you know that within London in England there is another city that is only one square mile called "The City of London". A lot of people don't know many things about this city, so here are 5 fun facts about the small "City of London".
1. It was started by the Romans in 43 AD when the came to the British island.
2. 2.7 trillion dollars are exchanged in this city every day.
3. There have been 100's of mayors of the city of London.
4. The Mayor of the City of London is not elected by the population of the city, but it's elected by the legislative branch of the city called the Court of Alderman.
5. When the City of Westminster was built to take away power from the City of London it surrounded the city and now the entire area is called London.
Thanks for reading!!!