Hello readers, today i'm going to share 5 facts about Canada. I hope you enjoy this post.
1. Canada has the largest coastline in the world.
2. The longest street in the world, is located in Canada.
3. Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world's lakes combined.
4. The Eiffel tower was temporarily relocated in Canada in 1967.
5. One of the Articles of Confederation states that if Canada wants to, it can be added to part of the United States.
I hope you enjoy this post, and if you have any suggestions for topics you want me to write about please email me in the "Contact the writer" page. And don't forget to enjoy your Friday!