Hello readers, welcome back to the world of weird geography! Today I'm going to share 5 facts about some of the countries in Asia.
1. The population of Asia (about 4 billion) is greater than all the other continents populations combined.
2. India produces 12 million tons of mangos every year.
3. Asia is the only continent that touched 3 other continents ( north America when the Bering strait freezes.)
4. There are more millionaires in Tokyo than in NYC.
5. Indonesia is made up of 17,000 islands which makes it the worlds largest archipelago.
Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for another daily post!