Hello readers, today i'm going to share 5 facts about the Arctic.
1. Greenland has the second largest ice cap in the world 85% of the country is covered in ice.
2. In Svalbard, there is a seed bank that keeps every kind of seed in it's concealed walls.
3. Over 4 million people live in the Arctic region.
4. There is an Arctic council made up of several Arctic governments including all the Arctic countries and indigenous tribes.
5. The Arctic ocean is the world's smallest ocean at 5 million square miles compared to the Pacific oceans 62 million square miles.
Thanks for reading!