Hello again readers, so I wanted to announce that I just started creating a Youtube channel. My channel is called Weirdgeographychannel. Make sure to check out our awesome, fun, educational videos. Now time for 5 random facts about history, geography, and other stuff.
1. The first fax ever was sent while people were still on the Oregon Trail.
2. King Henry VIII hired people who were called "Grooms of Stool", there job was to wipe his butt.
3. Abraham Lincoln was a professional wrestler before he became president, out of his 300 fights he only ever lost one.
4. In France, a woman could used to be able to take her husband to court for being rude.
5. Every British tank made since 1945 has had equipment for making tea.
Thanks for reading!