Hello readers today i'm going to share 5 more facts about Africa.
1. The Sahara dessert in Africa is almost half the size of the United States.
2. The longest river in the world, the Nile, is located in Africa.
3. The oldest human remains ever found, were located in Ethiopia, and were discovered to be over 200,000 years old.
4. Victoria lake is the largest lake in Africa, and the second largest freshwater lake in the world.
5. The GDP of Africa accounts for only 2.4 percent of the worlds GDP.
Thanks for reading!